A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Forestry to oversee a sustainable forestry project in Northern Mozambique for an international company well known in the agribusiness marketplace.
The Head of Forestry will be responsible for the implementation and management of their national forestry operations working closely with other senior management to ensure that this project remains on track with company expectations.
The Head of Forestry will need to have previous experience in a forestry management role and have knowledge of sustainable forestry management practises and have ideally worked in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Your responsibilities as the Head of Forestry will include:
• Ensure all compliance and sustainability of the forestry projects nationwide.
• Analyse all future plans implementing best practises where appropriate to improve the operation.
• Planning of Capex and operational budgets, monitoring this effectively.
• Review technical matters that will impact the forestry operations such as the planting and regeneration of indigenous species as well as working with small community operations.
• Provide training to all staff and community members involved in the projects.
The ideal Head of Forestry will have:
• At least 8 – 10 years of experience in a senior forestry management role including the planning and implementation of operations.
• Knowledge of sustainable forestry management
• Proven ability to work with governmental bodies as well as local communities.
• Previous Sub-Saharan Africa experience is preferred.
• Ability to manage large labour forces.
• You will be offered a competitive salary package complete with additional in country benefits.
Please send your CV to
Ver Oferta de Emprego: http://www.net-empregos.com/2811675/head-of-forestry-sustainable-forestry/#ixzz3vKcu6HV5
www.net-empregos.com - O maior site português de ofertas de emprego